In-situ concrete testing
Testconsult conducts assessments on the strength and properties of in-situ concrete, using a number of different techniques.
The in-situ concrete testing service by Testconsult is available as part of a comprehensive survey package or to simply confirm concrete properties where a defect is suspected.
Testing techniques include:
- Core sampling and compressive strength
- Pull-off and pull-out tests
- Internal fracture tests
- Rebound hammer surveys (near surface strength)
- Ultrasonic pulse velocity surveys
- Torrent air permeability
- ISAT testing
- Delamination testing (tap hammer)
- Depth of carbonation
- Identification of HAC