Testconsult provides a full range of inspection techniques, including non-destructive testing, to assess the structural heath of bridges, buildings and other structures.
We have over 25 years of experience in structural investigation. We've conducted surveys, sampling and testing across a wide scope of projects, assessing the condition, serviceability and compliance of structures, as well as providing advice on the most appropriate actions required.
Some typical structural investigation projects have included:
- BA 35/90 and post-tensioned bridge inspections
- Car park assessments
- Pressure testing
- In-situ stress determination
- Pull-off and pull-out tests
- Humidity and moisture levels
- Ultra-sonic surveys
- Culvert surveys
- Dust and diamond coring
- Sampling and concrete strength assessments