Proof load testing
Testconsult's proof load testing services include a range of stress testing techniques to demonstrate the ultimate strength of a load bearing structure.
Proof load testing provides a conclusive method in proving a structures capacity to carry or resist loads, to strict pre-defined regulations. Loads are applied either dynamically or statically, depending on the testing requirements, using a variety of non-destructive loading techniques.
Testconsult's proof load testing service provides a fast and cost effective way for determining safety compliance and asset fitness integrity.
Typical proof load testing applications include:
- Static load testing of floor slabs
- Static and dynamic load testing of car park barriers
- Proof load testing of lighting columns
- In-situ testing of anchorage performance
- In-situ testing of hand rails
- In-situ proof load testing of lift shaft beams